Different ways to exhibit at ShieldAfrica
- Direct exhibitor: you book and occupy a specific space and you may accommodate one or more co-exhibitors
from one or more companies (registration required).
- Co-exhibitor: you are “hosted” by a company (Direct exhibitor) to present your products or services at a
direct exhibitor space.
- In a national pavilion: this area allows you to exhibit together with other companies from the same country.
- Within an organized group: you benefit from the group reputation (chamber of commerce, regional group,
trade group, etc.).
THEMATIC VISIBILITY FOR SMB
- In the Discovery Village: This area is specifically designed for very small companies exhibiting for the first
time at ShieldAfrica. The Village comprises fully fitted 6sqm modules and is a nice opportunity to discover
how you can benefit from an exhibition at a low cost.
THE 2017 SHIELDAFRICA EXHIBITION INCLUDES:
- An exhibition hall under an air-conditioned tent
- An outdoor exhibition area