2021 THEME: New security issues In African cities
ShieldAfrica 2021 THEME
“New security issues in African cities”
ShieldAfrica will allow security & defence decision-makers of the African continent (both public and private sector) to compare their expertise and to discover with exhibitors the solutions adapted to the new challenges resulting from the growth of African cities.
- Establishing African cities as trustworthy territories
- Protecting states, national identities, economic actors and trade security
- Preserving human wealth, natural resources and the environment
- Combating terrorism, piracy, fraud, crime and illicit trafficking
- Support for private firms and public institutions
MONDAY JUNE 7 The exhibition is preceded on Monday, June 7 by an international conference and round tables, supported by the Minister of Defence of Côte d’Ivoire (by invitation).
TUESDAY JUNE 8 to THURSDAY JUNE 10 Security and Defence Exhibition Supported by the Ivorian Minister of Security and Civil Protection, ShieldAfrica 2021 exhibition will be held in Abidjan. Agenda: inauguration June 8 morning, exhibitors’ conferences, live demonstrations, etc,…
THE AFRICAN CONTINENT REFERENCE EXHIBITION
- Discover international Security and Defence offers
- Meet manufacturers from all over the world
- Network with authorities, buyers and users from all over Africa
- Participate in Exhibitor Conferences held at the exhibition
- Attend live demonstrations of African armed and security forces
ShieldAfrica 2021 trailer
Discover ShieldAfrica 2021 trailer, click on the Video Gallery page. Subscribe to our Youtube channel to see all videos of the international Security and Defense Exhibition in Côte d’Ivoire, ...
ShieldAfrica in 2021
[Save the Date ] The International Security and Defense Exhibition, will have its 6th edition in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire: Plenary Conference Monday, June 7, 2021 ShieldAfrica Exhibition from Tu...
ShieldAfrica 2019 Review
Find out the ShieldAfrica 2019 review. Key figures about visitors and exhibitors as well as the main results of the 2019 session are available here.