SHIELDAFRICA – TWO EVENTS IN ONE
Such as 2019, SHIELDAFRICA 2021 will consist of two events.
- Monday 25th of January: Plenary Conference dedicated to borders.
- From Tuesday 26th (inauguration) to Thursday 28th of January: exhibition organised in the Police Academy facilities, also including exhibitor conferences.
The fifth ShieldAfrica exhibition is managed by a French-Ivorian team. It is sponsored by the Minister of the Interior and Security of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire.
SHIELDAFRICA 2021 ADDRESSES THE AFRICAN CONTINENT CHALLENGES
- Ensuring Safe cities
- Maximising use of space
- Managing flows and resources
- Fighting against cross-border terrorism
- Securing fast-growing urbanization and economic activities
- Preserving human wealth of the continent
SHIELDAFRICA – 2021 theme: SECURITY IN AFRICAN CITIES
For its 6th edition from 25 to 28 January 2021, the exhibition will highlight the security of major African cities and the fight against urban terrorism.
Issues such as the transformation of cities in change into trust territories, the protection of states and economic actors, the preservation of human wealth and natural resources, the fight against terrorism, piracy, fraud and crime, strengthening institutional and private security actors.
ShieldAfrica 2021 theme: “New security issues in African cities”